Saturday, September 5, 2009

Good luck in this weekend's Kick Off Classic!

My best wishes to our U-12 Berkshire Hills girls this weekend.

My hope for you is to each try things this weekend that you've never tried before on the soccer field

... a new dribbling move?
... a big shot?
... making like you are going to pass, then dribble instead?
... looking one way, then tricking everyone by passing the other way?
... "smelling" the ball as the 1st defender and yelling "My ball!"?
... walking, then sneakily making a super-fast run into an open "window" to receive a pass?

And remember every thing is more fun when we play for each other, play together, & work hard

... when THEY have the ball, the field gets
really small - pressure!
... when WE have the ball, the field gets
HUGE - sneaky, fast passing to open space

I'll see everyone next week when I get back. Can't wait to see your new skills :-)

Have a great tournament!

Coach Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment